Saturday, July 4, 2009

Forcibly/Steps

FORCIBLY.

Forcing yourself to do something may most of the time be good. It can define your limit and can surprise you when you exceed your expected self-restrictions you always knew will never back down--until you tried and you proved yourself wrong.

This is a big world. And for all we know, we might have been moving in small circles all this time when there's so much more to see. Life's about taking chances. But we have to choose what chances to take, consider first if it will be for the better or the worse.

I read once about lifescripts. I think the word defines itself. It says that every person is bound to move and think depending on the star that influences them. Simply put, it's like a person's comfort zone made complicated. But experts suggest that people ought to move out of their 'lifescript' and not be stuck--- for in staying in what they are used to will hinder personal growth.

STEPS.
If there's anything I lack it's a dream, a goal, and an aspiration. Sure I've went pass the “wanting of a good life” but that was about it. I was always vague about what I want out of life so maybe I find it even more harder to focus on achieving something when I don't even know what I'm aiming for.

1 comment:

Mommy Kharen said...

know what?, i always seem to feel from your post that you do have a lot inside you that you wanted to express yet you are afraid of trying..well ngbased lang ako sa post upon reading those even at your fs blog..ikaw yung taong masarap kausap pag magkakilala kayo kasi ikaw din yung tipong d basta basta nagsasalita..hehehehe miss didyey...