Monday, May 4, 2009

I am the 'aw' in flaw.

To officially start this blog, let me introduce myself. My Initials are J.A.R.M and I prefer to be anonymous with the pseudo yajeed because I believe it enhances the curiosity of whoever is up for a mental challenge.I grew up in the Metro. That's as far as geography is concerned---never really my favorite subject.

As a person, I am emotionally challenged. I have a certain disorder of altering moods that surfaces in a very non-synchronized way. Confused? Let me help you understand a tad bit better. I am like a mix tape. I have a side A and a side B. Side A plays the Pussy Cat Dolls' When I Grow up---translation: is a vain, happy, friendly, pesky, humorous,non-sense, and talkative me. The side B plays Flyleaf's I am sorry. Translation: is me as the antisocial, lazy, apathetic, low-self-esteemed-emo-girl-wannabe (minus the black eyeliner and the heavy beyngs---aaand! the black goth outfit).

I am not certain if the psychological world has a label for this kind of blah that I have. But identified or not, I couldn't care less. I love this A and B side of me. It's exciting actually. I learned to treat this as a uniqueness rather an abnormality. It's something in me that I will always chase after; my emotions are my personal mystery.

I believe life's really on how you see things. You don't get to choose circumstances, but you have the choice to manipulate your emotions the way you want it to(personal theory, yet to be tested).

I love learning new things and gaining wisdom as well. I value Respect so much I think it should come first before Love. Love fades, respect doesn't.

My greatest frustrations are: drawing (I am a big fan of sticks and circles), long model-ish legs, people who just have the knack for talking for long hours without boring their audience( i.e., radio jocks).

WELL this has been therapeutic. Like my life is laid down right before my face,just the way I wanted it to be narrated.

No comments: